Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Paste Name Questions

There used to be a name that referred to a range in that file in that network
folder with the longgggg name.

But either the file was deleted (or renamed or moved) or the range was deleted
-- that's the #REF! indicator at the end of the formula.

Since it's an error, I would delete this name. I can't imagine the scenario
where it's worth keeping.

cardan wrote:
<<snipped

So I just downloaded the Name manager (kind of above me) but it did
return the following "Refers to" for 272 lines

='\\corp-fs01\users\Documents and Settings\jdepaul\Desktop\NYC Barbizon
\Financial\Proforma (current)\[MEL NYC Barbizon Base Case with 98 & 99
& TT thru 0301 050701.xls]Pro Forma'!#REF!

WTF. I have no clue what this is- or who?

Any feedback?

--

Dave Peterson