Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MWS MWS is offline

Default Pivot tables

Hi , bit of a novice at this and desperately in need of some help.

I have a large worksheet full of data and most of it I can get sorted using
pivot tables but I want to be able to dynamically re-arrange stuff.

let say I have list of accounts, each account has varying number of request
id's associated. Each munth I want to be able to pick from a drop down list a
customers name and see their top 5 issues.

So far all I have been able to do is get their names in order, and i have
also been able to get the drop down list but getting their request list is
not proving to be easy.

Anyone able to hgelp on this?

--
Mike S