Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Code help

Hello Rick
I used conditional formatting for these to change colours.
If I have C3 = D3, B3 and E3 remain black.
IF I have C3 D3 the font colour in B3 becomes blue and E3 becomes red and
vice versa.
So when B3 is black, E3 is always black and vice versa.
When B3 is blue, E3 becomes red and vice versa.
Is this helps you?

Thanks a lot.

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

Your specification is not very clear. I assume Condition #2 means if B3 is
blue, then assign B3's value to C3 or if E3 is blue, then assign E3's value
to C3; but what if both C3 and E3 are blue... what assignment should be made
then? Also, what if one of either B3 E3 are blue and the other is black...
what assignment should be made in that case? Finally, what did you want
assigned to C4 if none of those conditions are met?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"MAX" wrote in message
Hello
I need a code for Range("C4").value. This must be equal to:

1. When font colour in B3 and E3 is black, value= HORSE
2. When font colour in B3 or E3 is blue, value = Range B3 or E3.
I don't know if it is possible, any help?

Thanks in advance.

.