Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JOSEPH WEBER JOSEPH WEBER is offline

Default macro stopping

Wish i could do a print screen. The title is Microsoft Visual Basic. The
message is Code execution has been interrupted. I have buttons of "Continue",
"End", "Debug" and "Help". I don't have any breakpoints in the code. This
happened to me before and I put in: Application.EnableCancelKey = xlDisabled,
but i don't want to do that to every macro I have and plus I may need to stop
it for some reason or another.

"EricG" wrote:

Can you provide some more details? What exactly is the message you are
getting? Is it presented in a dialog box? What is the title of the dialog
box (at the top of the box)? Is there actually a button labeled "Continue"?

If instead you do have a bunch of break points in your VBA code, then go
into the VB Editor, and select "Clear All Breakpoints" from the "Debug" menu
and that will remove them.

Eric

"JOSEPH WEBER" wrote:

All of my macros are pausing at various points. Is there a control somewhere
that I may have hit by mistake? Is there any way to stop it from doing this?
It gives me the option to continue, but I don't want to have to keep pressing
continue.