Bill Manville

Jack Kohn wrote:
Is there a shortcut key or keystroke I can use to follow (launch) a
hyperlink in an Excel cell? The goal is "mouse-less" navigation and
use of hyperlinks in a worksheet.

I am not aware of one either, but you could create your own, with the
following macros in a standard module in a workbook which will be open
when you want to use the shortcut. I chose Ctrl+Alt+F5 but you could
obviously change it to some other key combination that you prefer.

You will need to close and re-open the workbook, or execute Auto_Open
to initiate the effect.

Sub Auto_Open()
Application.OnKey "^%{F5}", "GoHyper"
End Sub