Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default "Move to bottom of range"

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/last.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mike H" wrote in message ...
Hi,

It is very unlikely that you will need to select a cell to do what you want
but here's a couple of methods

Select empty cell after last used cell in col A
Range("A" & Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1).Select

Select empty cell in Col A below the last use cell on worksheet
Range("A" & Cells.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Row + 1).Select
--
Mike

question.

"Copacetic" wrote:

Hello,

I have some code that adds the contents of one sheet to the end of
another. How do I correctly select the first empty cell below the first
sheet that I want to add data to?

Something like

ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select

'Move to bottom of range

^^^ This is where I need work.

Can I simply perform a cursor key move down one cell?

How do I code cursor key operations?
.