Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Special Characters

I don't think there is a specific answer for this. Just trial and error,
school of hard knocks, lots and lots of practice, etc. You can read books,
and read through posts here. Read as many posts as you have time for. Try
to answer some questions too!! You may be surprised about how much you
learn!!!!

--
Ryan---

"BillR" wrote:

I do any programming by recording macros and then trying to adapt them to fit
my situation. I frequently run into unexplored territory. I need to know
where to find how to use ampersands, periods, quotes, etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.
--
BillR