Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Can VBA modify Task Schedular tasks in XP

Do you have a link to documentation about using the dll?

Not sure there is any documentation, I had to figure it out by trial and
error.
Let me know if you need some example code and I will post it here.

RBS

"JLatham" wrote in message
I found a copy of tskschd.dll inside of the .zip file that is available
through:
http://www.mvps.org/emorcillo/en/code/vb6/index.shtml
there's a topic on that page:
Using the Task Scheduler
with this link:
http://www.mvps.org/emorcillo/download/vb6/schedule.zip
tskschd.dll is part of that .zip file.

Do you have a link to documentation about using the dll?

"RB Smissaert" wrote:

If you get the superb .dll file tskschd.dll, written by Edanmo Morgilllo
this can be done quite easily.
Not sure now where it can be downloaded from.

RBS

"MikeZz" wrote in message
I have a lot of schedualed tasks where I need to be able to quickly
adjust
the start time on a regular basis.

I was wondering if there was a way VBA could modify the tasks in task
schedular?

I'd be looking to at least be able to adjust the start time but
preferably
also delete and add tasks.

As an alternative, could I have excel run a file that's associated with
an
application?
And if I could, how could I run it around the clock so it could do the
same
thing as XP Task Schedular?

Thanks,
MikeZz