Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Sum of retuned valus as digits

Hi,

I don't know what's going on here. I can see your response using Forte Agent
newsreader but can't respond to it and I can't see your response ussing the
web based reader so I have no idea whether you will see this.

Anyway, the answer is drop the quites in your formula and you can then sum
the returned values

=IF( A1 =B1, 1, -0.25)
--
Mike

question.

"Mike H" wrote:

Post the IF formula
--
Mike

question.

"Vinay Vasu" wrote:

Hello there,

I am using IF function to return values as digits. Now I need the sum of
such digits in a coloumn. Pease help me to do this.

Thank you

Jeevan

.