Gord Dibben

Soozle

Unfortunately the limitation of 256 collumns prevents you from transposing 288
rows into columns.

If no greater than 256 rows you could select and copy the data then move to a
new sheet and Paste SpecialTransposeOKEsc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:42:19 GMT, "Soozle" wrote:

Hi
I am having a terrible time trying to transpose horizontal data with
vertical datsa. I have survey results with 288 questions and 35 respondents
currently I have the respondents running horizontally with the questions
running vertically; I am planning on importing the data into SPSS and need
the question fields across the top and the respondents down the side.

All help gratefully received

Soozle