BG

Default linking spinner and button entries

I'm trying to achieve a dual way of incrementing the contents of a cell
using the spinner and / or buttons from the forms toolbar.
Example - Cell B1 contains the number 5
spinner increments the entry by 1. Cell now contains the number 6
Button then increments same entry by 1 each time it's clicked (4 clicks).
Cell now contains the number 10.

Spinner works OK,
Being a novice (especially to macros) I'm now struggling to get the button
to work. I can get it to increase by 1 (using another cell for the result)
but it only worlks once because cell B1 remains constant.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.
BG