Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default Excel 2007-Macros

It's hopelessly broken only if you installed the beta of Excel 2010!
Otherwise, it works just fine.
Uninstall 2010, reinstall 2007 AND 2010, macros should be ok

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
SueW wrote:
Do I understand correctly that you need to know how to use VBA to use
macros in Excel? I am an educator and have an end user who wants to
record macros, but neither of us knows VBA. The end user cannot give me
an examples of what she wants to record as a macro, but would like to
know the process. I don't want to show her how if at some time in the
future we need to use VBA.

XL2007 macro recording is hopelessly broken. Use XL2003 and remain sane.

Regards,
Martin Brown