Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jodie Jodie is offline

Default Adding ws information to cell in new wb & saving with ws name

Sorry again... I meant to say Sorry for the confunsion guys. I did have just
one leading dot in front of Range and it was not bringing over the cell
information. Would either of you know why?
--
Thank you, Jodie

"Jodie" wrote:

Sorry for the confunsion guys. I did have just one leading zero and it was
not bringing over the cell information. Would either of you know why?
--
Thank you, Jodie

"joel" wrote:

Rick had two dots in front of RANGE. There should only be one dot.

VBA Code:
--------------------

.Range("C79") = sht.Range("A1")
.Range("C80") = sht.Range("A2")
.Range("C81") = sht.Range("A3")
.Range("C88") = sht.Range("A4")
.Range("C89") = sht.Range("A5")
.Range("C91") = sht.Range("A6")
.Range("C95") = sht.Range("A7")

The code I posted had the single dot but the dot for some reason didn't
display in the posting.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229