Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Muir Steve Muir is offline

Default Passing Criteria to a Pivot Table from combo boxes

Hi,

I have done something similar in the past but not quite the same as this.

I have a worksheet which has 8 different criteria I need to pivot on.

I have a front sheet with 8 combo boxes on it (for the end user to select
criteria) and need to pass these values to a pivot table, which in turn
outputs various graphs etc from the data returned by the pivot table. The
pivot table and graphs work fine but I don't know how to pass the combobox
values to the pivot table.

Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks