Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Please Help: Append New text to Old text already present in databa

Hi All,

I have an excel form which populates access database.

On the form Once we input a student Id in the form, we can input student
records and also add comments, after making the changes we click "Submit" and
the data goes in the databae.
One field that I have on the form is "Comments" Textbox whereTA can insert
their comments for any student.
Here multiple TA's can comment for one student. The issue I want to resolve
is. When a new TA inserts a comment, Old comments are deleted and replaced by
the new comments. Is there a way to append new comments to old comments and
not delete the previous comments made by other TA's?

Hope I made it clear.

Thanks in advance