Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Spike Spike is offline

Default Open event failing

I have a workbook with various macros, class modules etc. Everything has
worked fine until recently when the €śOpen€ť event macro does not fire up
anymore.. Also a macro that refers to named ranges fails as the named ranges
are no longer recognised; if this macro is stopped (not paused) then the
named ranges show on the relevant spreadsheet.

The Vba compiles ok and all relevant References are ticked in Tools\Refs.

If anyone has any ideas I will be very pleased to hear as I am loathe to
rebuild the complete workbook. I guess the answer is very basic but it has
eluded me to date!

--
with kind regards

Spike