Jack Kohn

Default Keyboard shortcut to follow hyperlinks?

Hello.

Is there a shortcut key or keystroke I can use to follow (launch) a
hyperlink in an Excel cell? The goal is "mouse-less" navigation and
use of hyperlinks in a worksheet.

Various online sources say that hitting the ENTER key should work, but
it doesn't. Perhaps there's an option I have configured that's
defeating this?

I can't believe this one is as difficult as it seems, but I've turned
up nothing during a one hour+ online search... except a couple of
references to other people hunting for this one without success.

Thanks in advance!

-jmk