Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ordnance1[_2_] ordnance1[_2_] is offline

Default Strange problem

We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at
work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to
Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007.

The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all
required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations,
the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they
still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last
2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for
a few minutes (while you gather some needed information) when you come back
and complete the UserForm and click Finish, it crashes Excel. Also when you
open the workbook you get an error msg saying that corrupt data was detected
but if you trust the source click yes. If you complete the UserForm without
delay Excel does not crash.

Has anyone else out there had an issue like this. IT suspects my code, to
which I respond "well it works fine on the first 3 workstations you rolled
out".