Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Forgone Forgone is offline

Default VBA Macro to open excel file and replace VBA module with update

On Apr 8, 9:38*am, Forgone wrote:
I do not know if this is possible but can only ask.
I've got a series of workbooks that have a module which contains UDF's
in a module.
I've since discovered that one of the UDF's wasn't calculating
correctly and had to make a change, since then, I've now got to go
over every workbook that I created with the old UDF and update it.
Was hoping that there is a way to programatically open up each
workbook and replace the existing VBA module with a new one to save
time...

Ok... have found a way to delete a VBA module.....

http://www.teachexcel.com/free-excel...acro-free.html

Sub Delete_Module()
Dim vbCom As Object

Set vbCom = Application.VBE.ActiveVBProject.VBComponents

vbCom.Remove VBComponent:= _
vbCom.Item("Module1")

End Sub