Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Cut and paste to new sheet

Tell us how the row became colored. If due to conditional formatting, what
is the criteria? Or, manual, Or, by a macro. No mind readers here.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com" <u44103@uwe wrote in message
Hi all. Here's my dilema:
I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is
colored
(red, blue, yellow, gray) differently based on certain conditions and data
type. What I want to do add a button with code behind it that will cut and
paste all the rows with the same color to a different sheet (I'll want to
end
up with 4 different sheets). Is this possible (cutting and pasting based
on
the color of the row? ) Any help is appreciated. thanks.