Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default delete row off 5 worksheets containing specific value

Will it be on the same row in all sheets?
Could there be multiple instances of the value been sought?
--
Mike

question.

"PVANS" wrote:

Good Afternoon all,

Wonder if someone could give me a suggestion here - I have multiple
worksheets in a workbook. What I would like to do is have the user type in a
value into an input box, and if that value is found either in column A or
column B on Sheet1,Sheet2,Sheet3,Sheet4,Sheet5 (if its on one, it will be on
all 5) for it to delete the entire row.

Can this be done? if so, please could you suggest a method

Thanks so much, I appreciate the assistance.

Regards,

Paul