Colin

Default How do I change a range name back to the underlying data range?

I have inherited spreadsheets from users that were fond of naming ranges
using the Insert, Name, Create function, and a lot of formuls incorporate the
names in them. My problem is that I can't see at a glance of the formula
what the underlying data range is (on vlookup for example), and a lot of
these named ranges reference other named ranges, only to all lead back to one
data source.

Is there a way to replace the name in the formulas (quickly without the
obvious copy/paste, find/replace or redoing all formulas) with the actual
reference to the data source?