Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
leerem leerem is offline

Default Find a string with a text paragraph

Gents, I need your expertise once again,

I have a fault log (userform) which has a text box placed on it, for
information regarding the fault on hand. However I want to ensure that this
text box isn't used for vulgar words etc.
I have a list of such words held on Sheets("Data").range(B3:B40") and wish
to check this list against the text within the text box.

How do i go about writing a function, that will be able to do such a task.

your assistance would be most appreciated

regards

Lee