Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Project Mangler Project Mangler is offline

Default Different password for different worksheet " Help !"

Hi Minu,

I thought Gord Dibben's reply to your posting in
microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions would do exactly what you needed.
Maybe you missed that post?

DB

"Minu" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Qatar !

I am using MS Excel 2007. I want to create a workbook with different
worksheets for different users to be able to view and edit the content on
his/her designated worksheet. i.e. For security purpose, I want different
worksheet has a different password to
protect so that the only authorized user can view & edit the content on
his/her
designated worksheet.
For example, sheet "marketing" has a password "1234" and sheet "sales" has

password "1235" to view and protect. Is it possible? Please kindly advise.

Many thanks in advance. Your urgent help will be really appreciated

Best regards,
Kuncheria George