Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default Remove h

Odd.. I'm monitoring the newsgroups right on Microsoft.com and through
codecage.com (where I'm submitting replies), and it takes 40-60 minutes
for my replies from codecage.com to appear on the actual newsgroups, and
I'm refreshing several times per minute.

The posting times when they do appear (adjusted for Pacific - Central
time) is 40+ minutes later on average. I just re-posted the same answer
by logging directly into the newgroups and it took a few minutes to
appear there. (Understandable but still slow.)

Darn technology!!

Gord Dibben;689107 Wrote:

Your first post in this thread showed up 18 minutes ago.

Gord

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:46:36 +0000, Paul

wrote:

Not sure why my posts don't appear on the actual newsgroups all the
time. Anyway..

The following code should do what you're after:

Sub removeH()
Range(Cells(6, "H"), Cells(Rows.Count, Columns.Count)).Replace _
What:="h", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False

Paul

- Paul
Paul's Profile: 1697
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=192578