Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johanna Gronlund Johanna Gronlund is offline

Default Button to take the user in a different place on the same sheet

Thanks, this was very useful and worked.

Johanna

"Jason Falzon" wrote:

Also in your case use

Sheets("Sheet 10").Activate

and not Sheet10 as your sheet name has a space.

Jason

"Jason Falzon" wrote:

Try attaching this macro

Sub Button4585_Click()

Sheets("Sheet10").Activate
'Range("A147").Select 'this will go to A147
Range("A147:A180").Select 'this will HIGHLIGHT range

End Sub

Choose one of the Range() lines only remove ' from Range("A147").select if
want to use that

Jason
"Johanna Gronlund" wrote:

Hello,

I have a command button (Button 4585). I would like it to take the user to
another place (cells A147:A180) on the same sheet (Sheet 10). Is this
possible? I cannot just use a hyperlink on a cell as the button only becomes
visible if the user makes certain choices.

Thanks very much in advance.

Johanna