Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Paste copied data to specified sheet based on range - variable iss

Try this:

Sub UpdateData()

Dim rSource As Excel.Range
Dim rDestination As Excel.Range

Set rSource = ActiveSheet.Range("Daily Team Performance!B4:M103")
Set rDestination = Sheets("Daily Team Performance").Range("B4")

rSource.Copy
rDestination.Select

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, _
Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, _
Transpose:=False

Range("A1").Select

Application.CutCopyMode = False

valKill:
Set rSource = Nothing
Set rDestination = Nothing

Exit Sub

End Sub

"fishy" wrote in message
I have the following macro that copies data from the 'Daily Team
Performance'
sheet and then dependant on the content of cell B4 on that sheet, should
copy
this data to the respective named sheet on the 'buzz' workbook.

The problem is that when I try to run it I get the 'Invalid Qualifier'
message he Set rDestination = Destsheet.Range("B4")...

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong as the other option is screeds of
code
for every variation.

Sub UpdateData()

Dim Destsheet As String
Destsheet = Range("Daily Team Performance!B4")