Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sarndt sarndt is offline

Default How Do I?

I've created a worksheet that has a number of control toolbox objects on it.
When the Initialize Events macro starts I create events for each object in
the main module that works with a class module.

During run time, I create new form objects on the worksheet. Now I want to
create events for the new objects and add them to the events collection that
I created when the Initialize Events macro ran.

How can I code this so that the new events and old events will both work
during run time?

Thanks

Steve