Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jef Gorbach[_2_] Jef Gorbach[_2_] is offline

Default How reliable is this site!

On Mar 29, 11:32*pm, K_Macd <kmacdonald "A_T" activ8 ''D O T'' net [ST
OP] au wrote:
I know that this is probably not the best forum to ask this question but if
you try to drill down to technical support you come up with lots of
information, no solutions and not a real person in sight.
Since last October I cannot see any threads that I have responded to after
that date if I do a search on my Display name
When I tick for reply notification I have never received any and I believe
that my email address is being corrupted after I update it - possibly
dropping the .au suffix from the domain
Its not the end of the world but it would be nice to have full functionality

--
Ken
"Using Dbase dialects since 82"

*shrug* about as reliable as any group of people sitting around the
coffee shop/library/etc chatting about a subject they enjoy. Are there
errors, mistakes, and the thankfully rare argument -- sure, on the
other hand its free, highly useful and above all, enjoyable.