Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KONGSIR KONGSIR is offline

Default how to make data together by VBA

i sent worksheetbooks to my workmates, with title line like this:
"NO.,name, gender, project name, finish date, price" and so on, they fill
the worksheet and then sent back to me. i kept all the files they sent back
in a fold named "all data" i have to copy all the data to a new workbook and
save it as "original data".xls. the problem is i dont know how much files
they would sent back, maybe some one won't sent back, and i dont have regular
names of the files, and in each file, the data may be not just one row, maybe
several rows. how could i do this job in VBA? because i have to do this job
several times a month, it waste me a lot of time. thank you very much!