Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default How to skip confirmation for macro and update all links?

See "Enable Macros to Run" in the Excel Help file.

"Eric" wrote in message
I am using XP with SP3, IE8, Office 2003,
Could you please tell me how to save the workbook as a macro enabled
workbook? I have saved related coding under ThisWorkbook within macro,
does
it save as macro enabled workbook?
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

"Ken Warthen" wrote:

Eric,

Is there any reason you can't save the workbook as a macro enabled
workbook?
What version of Excel are you using?

Ken

"Eric" wrote:

When I open an excel file, I need to confirm macro and update all link
by
clicking a button before it opens, does anyone have any suggestions on
how to
skip this process only on specific file only? which I trust.