Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
juanpablo juanpablo is offline

Default Sending Emails

I have the following Excel with data in columns:

State-Name-Customer-Email-PO-NV-Product01-Qty01-Product02-Qty02-Product03-Qty03-DeliveryDate

And I would like to create a code that everytime the user enters the last
info on Delivery Date, it sends and automated email to the Email stated on
that row,
So the email would use the information stored on the rows:

Subject: (State) (PO) (Customer)
Message:
Dear (Name):
Your Purchase Order (PO) associated to our Nota de Venta(NV) with the
following products:
(Product01) (Qty01)
(Product02) (Qty02)
(Product03) (Qty03)

is under production and it will be ready for delivery on (DeliveryDate).

Best regards. Bla bla

Thank You!