Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA IF THEN with an OR

In the worksheet world, OR is a function (hence, the arguments enclosed
within its parentheses); however, in the VB world, Or (along with And, Xor
and a couple of others) are operators just like =, <, =, etc. are and, as
such, it goes between the "operands" it is being used with. So, it would be
used like this...

If Condition1 Or Condition2 Then

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Papa Jonah" wrote in message
I would like to have an IF Then statement that is of the ilk, If this or
that
then...
How do I put the "or" part of it in there? I know how to do the or(x,y)
thing in a worksheet.
Thanks,
Papa J