Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_817_] joel[_817_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 export/import datetime

I hate working with data and times in VBA because it is very clumbsy.
I often have to do work around like you are doing. One thing that
bothers me is your statement that VBA doesn't recognize time after
24:00. Since any time greater than 24 hoursa should be listed as Jan 2.
From my experience what I found is if you declare your varaible as time
VBA truncates the time to 24 hours. But is you declare the variables as
single or double VBA will not truncate. I often have to switch between
variables declared as single and time to get my VBA code to work
properly.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229