Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Risky Dave Risky Dave is offline

Default Sort a Column

Hi,

This feels like one of those things that is probably really easy but my VBA
obviously isn't up to the job :-(

On sheet "A" I have a column containing a list of names.
On sheet "B" I have the same list of names (not necessarily in the same
order) on a different sheet in the same workbook that has a load of other
data associated with it.

What I would like to do is sort the list on sheets A by the date of birth
data field associated with those names on sheet B.

Suggestions on what the code might look like would be appreciated.

TIA

Dave