Tushar Mehta

I suppose so... {grin}

On a related topic, maybe you missed my post of the code for extracting
the trendline data to a worksheet. Or, maybe you didn't but have been
busy. In any case, the link:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rting/msg/0eda
30f29434786d?dmode=source&hl=en

And, of course, you are welcome to use either email or the NG for