Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric Eric is offline

Default How to code it on macro ?

Do you have any suggestions on how to stop pop up any message for
confirmation? which will interrupt the rest of process.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Public Sub Test_Menu_Item_Run()
Dim cmdBarItem As CommandBarButton

On Error Resume Next

Workbooks.Open Filename:="D:\Documents\file1.xls", UpdateLinks:=3
ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWindow.Close
\\ pop up a message here after closing file1.xls
Workbooks.Open Filename:="D:\Documents\file2.xls", _
UpdateLinks:=3
Application.Run "'Warrants Sorted Lists.xls'!UpdatingALL"
ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWindow.Close

End Sub

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I'd start by recording a macro when I did it manually.

Eric wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code it on macro?
I would like to add mroe coding for this master.xls file
1) opening file1.xls
2) refreshing all from external links within file1.xls
3) close file1.xls
4) open file2.xls
5) running specific macro under this worksheet, which will be closed
automatically
6) close this master file

--

Dave Peterson