Phil Hageman

Andy, I'm wanting to format a single X-axis label - not a data label. I
have a chart with seven columns, and want the middle column to stand out.
Thanks,
Phil

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi Phil,

I just tried the link and all seemed fine.
Basically you need to add a dummy data series, xy scatter, and use it's
data labels to provide the axis labels. These data labels can the be
formatted individually.

Cheers
Andy

Phil Hageman wrote:
Andy,

The axis label on Jon's site is not active yet. I'll look around on the
web...

Thanks for your time though.

Phil

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

If you want to format specific parts of the axis labels you will have to
create the labels yourself. See Jon's examples
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#ArbAxis

Cheers
Andy

Phil Hageman wrote:

Is there a way to format font in axis labels? Like Bold, 12pt, Red

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info