Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_812_] joel[_812_] is offline

Default Accessing Worksheet stored within Power Point

That is not going to work. The entire workbook is in Power Point and
you are just viewing that chart. Double clik the chart object and you
will get the entire workbook. You have to change the data inside the
Power Point Object. You can change these items inside a macro in Power
Point. that is why I created a variable for the workbook in my macro.
You can access the sheets and the ranges on the sheet using my code

Set Excelbk = myshape.OLEFormat.Object
Excelbk.sheets("sheet1").Range("A1") = 5

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/chat.php