Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KevinM[_3_] KevinM[_3_] is offline

Default create email when the cell value changes

I want to create an email when the value in column A changes. In column A I
have the email addresses of managers. When the email address changes I want
the VBA to compose the email and get the employees names in column B
associated to that email address. I don't want it 1 for 1. I want to take
only that one email address and bring in that range of employees in to the
email. So in the example below I want to email and have
employees 1,2,and 3 in thebody of the email. I don't want seperate emails
for each employee going to the manager. Thanks

Example:

Column A Column B

employee1

employee2