Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
thanks thanks is offline

Default Loop through a range Open a file

OK that works Thanks! I should have included it in the original post but I
would like to do some stuff in the file once it is open.
The first line I have after the last line you suggested is
Range("A:AI").Select
The stops and exits without selecting the range.

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Try this

Sub Marine()
Dim MyRange As Range
MyPath = "C:\"
Set MyRange = Range("AA3:AA33")
For Each c In MyRange
If UCase(c.Value) = "YES" Then
Workbooks.Open Filename:=MyPath & c.Offset(, -26).Value
End If
Next
Mike

question.

"Thanks" wrote:

Hello
I have a range AA3:AA:33 that contains either "yes" or "no". and a list of
files (myfile.csv) in A3:A33 I would like to loop through the range AA3:AA33
and if the value is yes open the coresponding file in column A. The path to
the file is previously determined by code to be MyPath.
Thanks