Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Mark is offline

Default List of Displayed Pivot Items

Hi.

I'm looking for a way to quickly get a list of the displayed pivot items in
a pivot field.

For instance, I have two row fields in the pivot table. The first row field
has several pivot items, and I've selected the <blank pivot item in row
field 1.

I want to know what items that leaves displayed in row field 2.

In my case, it's a list of 4 items.

I tried the .visibleitems collection of row field 2, but that gives all of
the items that are checked, not the small subset that had a row field 1 =
<blank

I think I could do it by starting at the top of the cells where row field 2
is displayed, and walking down through the cells of the pivot table, but that
seems clunky.

Suggestions?

Thanks.