Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Looping code

Hi Rob,

Not really sure that I understand the question correctly.
I interpretted as the loop to be after the form is closed. Is this correct?
When you say empty row, do you mean the entire row because that is how I
interpreted?

CountA counts the number of cells that are NOT empty in the row therefore if
it returns zero then the row is empty.

Sub CheckVolumeRise()
Dim lngCol As Long
Dim lngRow As Long

If ActiveCell < ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) And _
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) < ActiveCell.Offset(0, 4) Then

Selection.End(xlToLeft).Select

CriteriaReached.Show

'following code will not run until
'after the form is closed.
Selection.End(xlToRight).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(1, -4).Activate

lngCol = ActiveCell.Column

For lngRow = ActiveCell.Row To Rows.Count
If WorksheetFunction.CountA _
(Cells(lngRow, lngCol).EntireRow) = 0 Then

MsgBox "Row " & lngRow & " Is empty."
Exit For 'Don't go any further
End If
Next lngRow