Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Simon is offline

Default Copy subset of Range

Hi,

I have a range object which covers multiple columns and multiple rows. The
first row of the range object contains Header information so its just
basically text, but I want to be able to copy the data underneath the
headers. My Range object is called NewGLData and I want to copy everything
in the second column excluding the first row? How can I do this?
I tried using something like this:
NewGLData(Columns(2)).Select
Selection.Copy

But I kept receiving a Type Mismatch error, if you have any advice as to how
I can overcome this, that would be great.

Thanks.
Simon