Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Karel Pieterse Jan Karel Pieterse is offline

Default Use VBA to update Access table or Query from Excel

Hi Leungkong,

For example, Access has a table "ProductList"
I want to use Excel to call the product by "ProductCode" field.
After I update the "UnitPrice" via excel to access.

Can I use ADO to do it? If yes, could you please advice me some book or
link? Thank you very much.

The information is in the same link I gave previously.

There is a microsoft press book called "Programming ADO" by Sceppa which is
quite good.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP