Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
standard_guy standard_guy is offline

Default Sort code doesn't work on first pass, works on second

Well I revisited this and figured it out so since I use other people's
answered questions a lo I figured I'd add what I found in case it helps
someone else.

Somehow I had left some subtotals on in the area where I was dropping in the
new data for the new day. Somehow the first time my macro ran the subtotals
weren't removed, but then the next time I ran it they were. I moved the line
clearing the subtotals down a bit in the code and fixed it. Upshot - If you
sort works intermittently chec whether you have any subtotalling going on.
--
Rick H