Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carl S. Carl S. is offline

Default How to use structured reference (ListColumns) in VBA

I want to do something simple...loop through a range retrieving values one at
time and taking action on that value. This range is an Excel 2007 table
column. Easy enough...BUT I want to use structured references to a table
column by NAME, not numbers. I don't want to define new names, just use the
table column headings. I've found ways of doing it with quotes, but that's
not structured....the names in quotes do not change if the table heading is
changed by the user.

The formulas change if the table column heading is changed, but I want it to
change in VBA too. Can someone post a simple example that I can paste that
will work? Thanks!