Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJQMAN[_2_] RJQMAN[_2_] is offline

Default Lost a radio button on a sheet

On Mar 13, 2:30*pm, RJQMAN wrote:
I was attempting to align several active x *radio buttons using the
properties panel, and I accidentally made a bad entry. *I was working
n the 'Top' field, and I think I made an entry error of some type.
The button I was working on disappeared. *I am guessing it is
somewhere on that complex sheet, but I cannot find it. *Is there any
way to find the lost button? *I could make a new one and a new group,
but I hate to have that sitting out there somewhere. *Thanks for any
help..

I figured out how to find it - I found the listing of buttons on the
properties window, identified the button, reset the location and there
it was. Sorry to bother the groujp, but I appreciate the fact that
you are all out there to help us novices.