Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
helene and gabor helene and gabor is offline

Default Start a macro from a change in a cell value made by a formula?

Hello,

I am answering your query without much experience.
My Excel 2007 allows me to specify Data, Properties and on External Data
Range Properties the refresh periods.

Good Luck!

Gabor Sebo

"Geejay" wrote in message
I have a macro that records, 5 cells of data from an internet source and
then
drops it down a line ready for the next time I push the button.

I would like to automate this procedure, recording every 20 seconds for
about 20 mins. I have created a timer that returns a '1' every 20 seconds
and
a zero otherwise. The '1' is visible for one second.

I need help in marrying the timer,sourced from a formula, to the macro.

Can anyone help, bearing in mind that I am new to this.