Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there a work-a-round i can use for making a datagrid....

When you say "form", do you mean UserForm or worksheet set up to look like a
data input form? If a UserForm, then yes, you can use TextBoxes, but you
didn't supply enough information for us to tell you more (for example, how
many rows and columns or whether the number of rows and columns are fixed or
dynamic)? If a worksheet set up to look like a form, you could just use a
portion of the worksheet's grid, perhaps with borders to set it apart from
the rest of the worksheet's setup.

Oh, and what did you mean by "once completed"... a button to push to signal
all data has been input or were you thinking that each entry would go to the
"correct area's of the workbook" as inputted? Also, it might help if you
could give us an idea of what those "correct areas" are.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Mr. GetRight" wrote in message
Hey all, I am trying to make a datagrid on a form that the user would
input
info, and once completed, it would be put in correct area's of the
workbook.
I cant use a datagrid as job doesn't alw downloads for net so i cant get
the
update needed to alw me to use datagrids( see post sugj: "Missing Control
In
Addin") is there a way i can use a text box or some other box or tool to
do
this?